- I got to bond with Ms. Joy because (as promised) I shared movies and series with her, as well as to Ms. Irene and Ms. Rhea.
- I realized that once I got motivated and focused, no matter what the topic is, I can surely do and finish it. This refers to the breaking off industries for input-output tables. Such a tedious task but it’s kinda boring.
- I had dinner with Neens at Salang resto again and we went to Jamba Juice right after, just like what happened last Monday. So much lels.
- Started reading Shortcomings by Adrian Tomine, and I think I’m going to finish it tonight. Actually started it at the line for MRT, 4 trains passed before I got in. Whew.
- It was my first time to eat lunch alone at the ADB caf first floor, usually I’m at the 2nd floor when I eat alone. There’s an event there, so that’s why.
- I chatted with Ms. Joy about Asian dramas while I asked for the Brunei SUT 2005. So much lels.
- I finally finished reading the book, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. I think it has been a year or more since I’ve started it. Lels.
- I realized this morning that I should review basic economics and the use of data analysis softwares I used before such as R, E-Views, Stata. This is because I recently applied to other job opportunities and I think I need to refresh myself on what’s written on my CV. Hehe.
- I read My Family’s Slave today and got teary eyed. The piece was beautifully written but I felt sad on how the life of a person be controlled by others until her last day in the world. What was her purpose? Was it just to be a slave? I think the redemption part is kinda too late. This made me value and think more carefully about the choices I make and will be making in life.
- Rhea and I are officially Facebook friends.
- Glad to have helped Ate Ren about I/O tables of KAZ.
- I think I need to watch what I eat. I usually eat merienda because I go home late and eat dinner at home. A while ago, I ate egg salad sandwich and vanilla ice cream. Do you think it’s too much? Lels. Anyhoo, I also need to watch my caffeine intake because my insomnia is coming back.
- Finally, Jungbrahimovic goodies are here!! Saranghae, oppa!
- I finished the recent task given despite being late today. I arrived at 11am, feeling director. Charot. Hahaha.
- I had dinner with Neens at Salang again because I was craving for kimchi.
- I got to buy Nature Republic’s Aloe Vera gel, it was restocked. Hurry and get one now. Lels
[Saturday, May 13, 2017]
- I started watching Goblin, stopped at Episode 2.
- Gizmo and I visited Ate Alyssa at our old house. We watched 2 days 1 night and had Mcdo delivery.
[Sunday, May 14, 2017]
- Yari’s first day of CPA board exam!
- For Mother’s day, we gave Mommy and Tita Nene neck massagers. I hope it will be useful to them.
- Ate Alyssa and I went to Yari’s condo to meet the rest of the fam so we can eat together for Mother’s day. We ate at Shakey’s around 5pm since Yari will have exam tomorrow, 2nd day of boards.
- I watched 2 days and 1 night and Return of Superman to end the day. I love Korean variety shows, they give me good laughs.
- MRT was broken. Damn, I hate commuting. I took an Uber worth 300 pesos + because I had a meeting at 9am. Fortunately, it was moved to 10:30am. But bye bye 300 pesos.
- I think my boss was promoted because he has a new office, the ones with outside view (that’s sort of a factor for higher ups) Way to go, Kuya J! Lels. Also he was cool and nice as ever when we discussed.
- I met Linh, Aika’s Vietnamese friend from Jenesys, (her groupmate). We (also with Raymond and Rhea) had lunch at the ADB caf. She’s bubbly and nice.