(March 19, 2019- Hbd Cheets!)
- I was quite on a roll during Mandarin class, learned a lot but I’m still not use with the normal speed of speaking. When we watched a video about shopping, I understood about 70% of it.
- I promised myself to finish the write-up on inequality in Sri Lanka and I did!
- Bonding with Jona and Dianne as we grabbed takeout from Zark’s around 2pm.
I am back!
I am writing this because I’m feeling Monday anxiety right now, inside a Grab car taking me to work.
I think you would notice that I usually start writing here again whenever I feel sad and demotivated. Yes, I am quite sad and disappointed because of Korean showbiz scandals which involve Joon Young, my ultimate bias. 2D1N in which he was a member is also affected, (even with his removal) as they decided to be in hiatus amidst the controversy.
I do not like what he did but I admire him for his music and as an artist. 😭 I just wish justice for the victims and for him to get what he truly deserves.
Yesterday, I just spent my time working on Campbell while watching movies that could help me keep awake. I watched Ang Tanging Ina Mo, Seven Sundays, and Sweet Home Alabama on Netflix. It was a cryfest while watching the two Tagalog movies. As for Sweet Home Alabama, I was watching it last night so it gave me a blithe heart before I slept.
feeling quite hungry & anxious,
I’m bringing back this journal-ing because I am generally demotivated with life. I also feel quite sad for some unknown reasons. I guess I choose not to identify those reasons.
So for today, hmm what has happened?
- Although I had low energy in the morning, I got to be a friend to my friends, haha. I tried my best to chat naturally with them.
- I got to setup FS of 1 company from the textile sector in SRI. Estimation will proceed tomorrow.
- I went boxing after not doing it for a week. I felt like I was dying but the after effect felt refreshing and I was happy or jolly rather.
Note to self: Just keep pushing yourself to your limit. Also, once you start, everything will eventually follow. Stop being lazy!